There’s never been a better time to join the world of
telecommunications. In Telenor Bulgaria you will grow. Innovate.
Discover. And make amazing every day. Join us in bringing the
We are looking for an experienced Product Management Manager, responsible for the overall process of products and services creation, development, and sundown in the company for all customer segments. He/she is responsible for providing input to the products roadmap creation, planning, coordination, and execution in line with the company product portfolio, roadmap, and strategy. Manages the team of product management specialists and experts to ensure the delivery of the products roadmap on time and within the agreed scope.
• Actively participates in preparation and updates of the
commercial products roadmap
• Drives product management part in each project with strong focus on and understanding of business objectives and commercial policies
• Product planning and execution throughout the lifecycle
• Manage from concept to design, sampling, testing, forecast, cost, mass production, promotion, after sales support and product end of life.
• Managing marketing activities through research, strategic planning, and implementation.
• Contributes to each product management project with aim to design long term sustainable capabilities according to the customer needs across segments
• Initiates or participates in projects related with products and services lifecycle management, follows-up projects status
• Leads / participates in the business requirements design and gathering process, business analysis, development, testing and commercial launch of different products and services
• Facilitate and coordinate design and set up of customer journeys and respective business processes so to deliver excellent E2E customer experience
• Manage internal and external partners relationships for all the commercial products portfolio
• Suggests products and services improvements (new features and functionalities)
• Manages the Product Management team to ensure the delivery of the commercial products roadmap on time, within the agreed scope and with high quality
• Manages, develops and motivates direct reporting staff. Assess the individual and teamwork performance in the department