For one of our clients, an IT company with a growing office in
Sofia, we are seeking a Technical / Corporate Recruiter for a
full-time, direct hire opportunity. Reporting to the VP for
Professional Services, the position directly supports both internal
/corporate hiring managers as well as external clients for all
contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire job opportunities in
India, America, and Canada.
Some examples of the role assignments include Infrastructure Engineers, Networking Specialists, Dev Ops Engineers, Enterprise Architects, Application Developers, Quality Analysts, Systems Analyst, Project/Program Managers, IT Support/Field Technical, ERP techno-functional roles and hard to find candidates in database applications and cloud technologies, among others.
The Technical Recruiter builds a diverse and skilled IT talent pipeline, managing the full recruiting lifecycle process ensuring timely, qualified submittals for multiple job requirements at any given time.
Work Location is remote and in Sofia, Bulgaria. Must be available for onsite meetings with existing team members.
• Build candidate pipelines of exceptional talent by identifying prospects through direct sourcing, web sourcing, networking, social media, user groups, research, events, tools, referrals and other creative tools and processes;
• Present qualified candidates within established time service level cycles;
• Continue active pipeline development regardless of actual open positions;
• Develop strong consultative relationships with candidates;
• Strategically approach and develop relationships with passive IT talent, cultivating these relationships over time;
• Source and screen resumes, interview qualified candidates, evaluate skill level, prepare detailed candidate submittals;
• Schedule and prepare candidates for all phone and in-person interviews;
• Extend job offers, negotiate compensation, and conduct reference checks;
• Act as a collaborative team member with Recruiting / HR as well as our Business Development team
• Other duties as assigned.
• Experience performing searches for qualified IT candidates according to relevant job criteria, utilizing available databases, professional networking, cold calls, social media, and candidate referrals;
• Keen knowledge in the strategic understanding of the different IT functions as it applies to the SDLC process and impact on an organization’s IT dynamics;
• Demonstrated knowledge and ability in structured interviewing and targeted selection interview concepts to draw out behavioral and technical competencies;
• Internet savvy with the ability to conduct web-based sourcing, utilizing advanced filtering and Boolean search strings, Google X-ray and trending search parameters;
• Has a working knowledge of the general labor market, preferably of the United States and Canada, including compensation trends and role demographics;
• Demonstrated knowledge and ability in salary offers, counteroffers and negotiation;
• Minimum 1+ years of full lifecycle recruiting experience with demonstrated success in placing information technology professionals at all levels;
• Experience in both agency and corporate recruiting preferred;;
• Proven ability to handle a job requisition load of 10-15+ unique positions
• Strong ability to multi-task and establish priorities;
• Demonstrated success in various recruiting methods including cold calling/headhunting passive candidates, organizing and attending ad hoc networking events, identifying industry experts and finding unique methods to engage with them, and creating unique targeted sourcing campaigns;
• Comfortable interfacing directly with hiring managers;
• Exhibits initiative, flexibility, and accountability;
• 1+ years using an Applicant Tracking System to manage candidate pipeline and job requirements;
• 1+ years recruiting experience utilizing various search engines, social media networks & job boards including Indeed, and LinkedIn;
• Bachelor’s degree preferred;
• Must have reliable internet access;
• Must be comfortable with highly flexible scheduling to adapt to markets being served across shifting priorities.
We thank all interested applicants, but we will only contact a shortlist of them! All applications are confidential. JobTiger is a Bulgarian online job board and licensed recruiting company (License No.2547, 08.06.2018).