You have the chance to get onboard SumUp’s own digital bank train! As a part of the Merchant Bank platform, you’ll join a local, autonomous, cross-functional team that can take an aspect of our product and perfect it from concept to execution.
• Actively collaborate with developers and business stakeholders to build requirements, especially in terms of testability, consistency and completeness;
• Refine and help the team define acceptance criteria for product features;
• Develop test automation scripts for functional and non-functional tests;
• Develop, update and execute the manual tests and complex business flows;
• Follow up the product on production, investigate possible issues and create detailed bug reports;
• Ensure execution of the regression test within the team or in other affected teams;
• Assist the team with the general product vision;
• Encourage the teams to adopt and maintain new quality patterns and tools.
• 5+ years of experience as a QA Engineer;
• You’re familiar with mobile, web and API testing;
• You have experience and a genuine passion for automation testing and requirement analysis;
• You have a solid understanding of the SDLC phases;
• You are self-motivated and proactive;
• Great English communication skills (verbal & written).
• 25 days paid leave, plus one additional day for each year of employment;
• Individual learning budget, that can take up to 10 days educational leave for expanding your skillset;
• Additional health insurance;
• Subsidized Multisport card;
• Free shuttle from Metro station Joliot-Curie to the office.
If you find our proposal interesting and want to receive more information, please, send your CV in English by applying online!
We thank all interested applicants, but we will only contact a shortlist of them! All applications are confidential. JobTiger is a Bulgarian online job board and licensed recruiting company (License No.2547, 08.06.2018).