Our strong and flexible Talent Acquisition team is looking for a
Senior Talent Sourcer. Unlike simply filling seats, we are
responsible for an ongoing process that tends to raise awareness
and promote MentorMate as an employer of choice across Bulgaria’s
software community and beyond. This is a brand-new role within the
team that will give you the chance to truly make an impact and
bring your creative ideas to life.
You’ll enjoy the challenge of supporting our hiring initiatives through creatively sourcing passive candidates. You will partner with the talent acquisition team and hiring managers to find and engage the best software developers on the market. Being an in-house Talent Sourcer, you will have the chance to dive deep into the technologies our teams are using and discover what they develop to make the world a better place. What’s more – you’ll be fueling our growth by finding the people that will shape MentorMate’s future.
As a top engineering employer run by engineers, we provide challenging careers in a friendly, people-oriented environment. We value our employees and share our success through competitive pay and benefits, advancement opportunities, and flexible working models.
- Lead the implementation of proactive sourcing strategies that
facilitate talent pipelines across a range of positions and
- Source future MentorMate employees using LinkedIn, Stack Overflow, Github, Google, and others
- Attract highly qualified and diverse pools of passive candidates and convert them into active ones
- Leverage market data and insights to support our decision making
- Engage with key hiring leaders and Talent Acquisition team members to develop a deep understanding of our needs, culture, and business goals
- Assist Talent Acquisition team with resume screening, scheduling interviews, and interviewing candidates
- Help us to find creative new ways to enhance our employer branding efforts and positive image among the software community
- Assist in other Marketing & Talent Acquisition projects to add value and continually improve the overall process
Телефон: (+359) 2 862 2632