• The world’s largest Microsoft Dynamics implementor;
• Half a century of innovations and building a worldwide network of alliances, located on 3 continents;
• An entirely new office in Bulgaria that will follow the company’s core principle for growth based on unique solutions and reliable technologies.
• Ensuring that the testing process is followed and that all deliverables are adhered to;
• Working closely with Consultants/Developers and the Test Manager to understand more about what the solution is meant to do, its key features and who will use it;
• Assessing products and requirements, checking for quality and accuracy;
• Ensuring that scripts are prepared and written to a high-quality level, adhering to the Consensus methodology and its processes;
• Responsible for executing the scripts as identified in the Test Plan and Schedule, running the functional and customer scenario testing that has been identified from the Functional Requirement documentation;
• Reporting back to the Test Lead with progress, queries or concerns.
• A good understanding of the software test and development process;
• A good understanding of the business approach;
• Good judgment skills;
• Good writing skills (for documenting the process);
• Good communications and consultancy skills;
• The ability to work in a team and as an individual;
• The ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines;
• A natural curiosity;
• ISTQB / ISEB qualification;
• Strong system testing knowledge within a large enterprise desirable;
• Demonstrable testing experience across functional and non-functional testing;
• Knowledge of Dynamics AX or CRM is preferable;
• German Speaking ideally.
What they offer:
• Additional Premium Health Insurance;
• Monthly Vouchers/ Lifestyle Cash Supplement;
• Monthly Travel Allowance;
• Additional Holidays;
• Specialized Training;
• Option for Flexible working hours or home office;
• Modern Office with excellent access to transport;
• Drinks & Fruit Office Supply;
• Professional & Friendly work environment;
• Company events and Team Buildings;
• Opportunity to grow your career and work with international teams.
If you find our proposal interesting and want to receive more information, please, send your CV in English by applying online!
We thank all interested applicants, but we will only contact a shortlist of them! All applications are confidential. JobTiger is a Bulgarian online job board and licensed recruiting company (License No.2547, 08.06.2018).