Join a team of over 5,000 employees globally, who provide the
insights through data and next-generation technology that help
millions of people find, buy and protect the homes they love. From
the beginning, our client has been driven by a single purpose – to
innovate and create solutions that help clients Find, Buy, and
Protect their properties.
You’ll have the opportunity to develop underwriting workflow automation solutions for industry-leading US insurance carriers. Through their partnership with Google, the engineers are working with technologies like the Google Cloud Platform to transform solutions and deliver features that have a direct impact on the clients and the insurance industry as a whole.
● HTML 5
● .Net Core
● ASP.Net MVC5
● ASP.Net Web API 2
● Google SDK
● GIT / GitHub
● Team Foundation Server
● IIS/Apache Tomcat
● Design, code, test and debug complex software while developing new functionality, and enhancing existing functionality, in order to satisfy customer requirements, both internal and external.
● Consult with product owners/business partners to define requirements and software design. Evaluate the feasibility and make recommendations, considering things such as customer requirements, time limitations, system limitations.
● Make recommendations and influences on engineering processes and methods, like continuous integration and development.
● Provide operational support on complex/escalated issues to diagnose and resolve incidents in production systems.
● Explore and research new and alternate technologies and platforms. Evaluate, recommend, and apply these alternate/new technologies, disseminating information throughout the team/department.
● Develop technical product expertise in multiple areas and document large and complex assignments for knowledge transfer.
● Mentor other team members on the area(s) of expertise. Provide technical guidance on a wide range of systems/projects.
● Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field strongly preferred.
● 5+ years .Net experience.
● 5+ years C# experience.
● 5+ years SQL, knowledge of queries and stored procedures.
● Knowledge of other coding languages (C++, Java, Swift, etc.).
● Experience with cross-platform software development.
● Experience with multiple operating systems: Windows Server, Linux, CentOS, etc.
● Experience with Agile methodologies, requirements gathering, user stories.
● Able to debug and troubleshoot code.
● Able to translate business needs to technical requirements.
● Able to work independently and be flexible on fast pace projects.
● Able to understand legacy code and read syntax in multiple programming languages.
● Able to manage multiple tasks while meeting customer commitments.
● Able to work with the team to achieve team commitments and respond to requests in a timely manner, and be willing to help others.
● Able to work with HTTP web and API technologies.
● Coach and mentor team members.
Desired but not required:
● Knowledge of SOLID principles.
● Knowledge in domain-driven design.
● Experience with automated build and deployment processes (DevOps).
● TCL programming language.
● GUtils/Google SDK.
● Healthcare benefits.
● Great remuneration package.
● Opportunity for growth and development.
We thank all interested applicants, but we will only contact a shortlist of them! All applications are confidential. All applications are confidential. JobTiger is a Bulgarian online job board and licensed recruiting company (License No.2547, 08.06.2018).