It is our pleasure to take this opportunity introducing our company
group to you.
Kieron Europe EOOD specializes in high quality consumer electronic products of
1. Smart Home products, such as LED lightings, wireless meat thermometers, doorbell systems, etc.
2. High-end gaming monitors and accessories
3. USB drives and other PC accessories
We would like to offer customers not only quality but cost-effective product. We are confident that the price we offer is competitive without compromising the quality that is so important to us. We will practice holistic marketing strategy instead of individual marketing plans to strengthen its market power and increase brand value with high quality products.
Since year 2019, we have been expanding and exploring European markets and having extensive distributors’ chains around Europe: United Kingdom, Germany, France, as well as Poland. As a main hub is going to be based in Sofia, Kieron Europe EOOD is now taking place in exploring markets of local consumer electronic products in Bulgaria. As a commitment for the future moving forward, you are witnessing the new revolution in information technology and application that we will continue to strive.
Kieron Europe EOOD is devoted to customer satisfaction and is committed to building positive relationships with every company and individual it interacts with. We strive to understand interests and concerns, and treat people with respect, courtesy and consideration.
Please send us your CV if you find yourself as the next great addition to our team.
*All applications will be treated as strictly confidential*
We look forward to welcoming you to join with our company in future.
• Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the
• Target new customer opportunities and expanding key vertical industry categories.
• Manage a portfolio of existing clients to maintain and grow relationships and expand business opportunities
• Set sales goals, compare performance to goals, and adjust goals as needed
• Assess current team processes and procedures, identify opportunities for improvement, and implement them
• Develop individual quotes and assign territories for team members
• Prepare market analysis (based on customers, prices, product portfolio)
• Make quotation to new customers
• Work closely with operation and other sales staff to ensure clients’ needs are met