• The world’s largest Microsoft Dynamics implementor;
• Half a century of innovations and building a worldwide network of alliances, located on 3 continents;
• An entirely new office in Bulgaria that will follow the company’s core principle for growth based on unique solutions and reliable technologies.
• Working with the IP team and relevant product owners to ensure producing high-quality IP.
• Meeting technical and functional requirements as requested by the IP team and associated stakeholders.
• Engaging and leading UI/EX principle approach.
• Designing and developing APIs.
• Creating and, maintaining Cloud-hosted servers and databases, etc for functionality.
• Designing user interactions on web pages.
• Developing back-end website applications.
• Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile devices and associated browsers.
• Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
• Ability to design and apply graphic designs for web design features.
• Determining the structure and design of web pages.
• Ensuring user experience determines design choices.
• Developing features to enhance the user experience.
• Striking a balance between functional and aesthetic design.
• Building reusable code for future use.
• Optimizing web pages for maximum speed and scalability.
• Evaluate web-related IP proposals and help product owners in assessing the technical viability of a solution.
• Responsible for writing functional and technical specification documents when required.
• Strong technical knowledge of cloud architecture, Power Platform, and related Microsoft technologies.
• An interest in forthcoming Microsoft technologies.
• Experience in the full development lifecycle and Application Lifecycle Management
• Experienced in Application architecture design
• Experience using GitHub & SourceTree.
• Familiarity with database technology such as Azure DB and Cosmos DB (no SQL database).
• Understanding of key design principles regarding web development and portals.
• Experience with responsive and adaptive design.
• Good verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
• Good problem-solving skills.
What they offer:
• Competitive salary and annual bonus.
• Additional Premium Health Insurance.
• Monthly Lifestyle Cash Supplement or Vouchers.
• Travel Allowance.
• Additional Holidays.
• Specialised Training.
• Option for Flexible working hours or home office.
• Modern Office with excellent access to transport.
• Drinks & Fruit Office Supply.
• Professional & Friendly work environment.
• Company events and Team Building.
• Opportunity to grow your career and work with international teams.
If you find our proposal interesting and want to receive more information, please, send your CV in English by applying online!
We thank all interested applicants, but we will only contact a shortlist of them! All applications are confidential.
JobTiger is a Bulgarian online job board and licensed recruiting company (License No.2547, 08.06.2018).