In 2022, we are pursuing our ambitions to continue to enable
organizations' digital transformation. We are looking for our
new Cloud Administrator to join Axway's family. Are you ready?
Join us now!!!
Together we can. Together we will. Axway is an enterprise integration company that's been around for over 20 years to digitally transform enterprises of all sizes - more than 11,000 in 100 countries at last count. Axway revitalizes heritage IT infrastructures to enable brilliant digital customer experiences, unlock new business innovation and capabilities, and put companies on a secure, future-proof path for growth.
You'll exchange ideas with a culturally rich global community of over 1,800 members who connect remotely or show up onsite in virtually every time zone on the planet. And you'll have the support and camaraderie of your Axway leadership and colleagues to serve as a reminder that you're not alone on your journey, and that every day, you've taken one more step forward. With Axway, you'll go far because we're better together. Learn more: www.axway.com.
• Be a part of a selected group of responsible and highly valued
engineers, taking care of our production environments on a weekly
on-call rotation basis
• Join an established and friendly team of System and Cloud administrators with vast experience in maintaining AWS, Linux, and k8s environments
• Have at your disposal a neighboring team of Automation and DevOps architects in any case you need to have an aspect of your work automated, using AWS native tools, Terraform, Ansible, Puppet, Chef, Bash, etc.
• Have the opportunity (and our full support!) to work on automation tasks and further perfect your automation skills if that's a direction you would be willing to grow in
• Work with your friendly peers across R&D, SRE, and other Operations teams, with established excellent working relationships and a track record of many successful joint initiatives
• Have a clearly defined and regularly discussed career development plan, with structured internal coaching sessions, external training, and a dedicated budget for conferences, books, and other training materials
• Have slots in your calendar fully dedicated to your personal and professional development
• Have the flexibility to choose, depending on the current demand, the tasks you'd like to work
Phone: +359 2817 8300