In 2022, we are pursuing our ambitions to continue to enable
organizations' digital transformation. We are looking for our
new Senior Cloud Security Engineer to join Axway's family. Are
you ready? Join us now!!!
Together we can. Together we will. Axway is an enterprise integration company that's been around for over 20 years to digitally transform enterprises of all sizes - more than 11,000 in 100 countries at last count. Axway revitalizes heritage IT infrastructures to enable brilliant digital customer experiences, unlock new business innovation and capabilities, and put companies on a secure, future-proof path for growth.
You'll exchange ideas with a culturally rich global community of over 1,800 members who connect remotely or show up onsite in virtually every time zone on the planet. And you'll have the support and camaraderie of your Axway leadership and colleagues to serve as a reminder that you're not alone on your journey, and that every day, you've taken one more step forward. With Axway, you'll go far because we're better together. Learn more: www.axway.com.
The Axway Cloud Security team is critical to delivering secure cloud services to customers in government, banking, financial services, healthcare, life sciences, manufacturing, and other security-conscious industries.
The Cloud Security Engineer will engage with internal and external
teams to secure the deployment of Cloud Products and Services.
• Executes the development of securing cloud infrastructure and process improvement over the domains of Security Engineering, Automation, Incident Management, Vulnerability Management, Intrusion Detection, and Incident Response
• Deploy, maintain, and utilize various security tools including SEIM, HIDS, AV, Best Practice Analyzers, and Vulnerability Scanners
• Secures Cloud Infrastructure using industry best practices and frameworks, such as CIS Benchmarks, Cloud Security Alliance (CSA), etc.
• Assists with compliance audits such as ISO 27001, SOC 2, NIST, and GDPR
• Monitor Cloud Networks for security issues
• Updates and defines security engineering operations standards, processes, and playbooks
• Committed to developing and honing skills via certifications, instructional courses, security news feeds, and/or research
• May at times be required to be customer-facing
Телефон: +359 2817 8300