The person on this role is expected to execute services in areas of responsibility for a small to moderate size location / across small number of smaller locations & may oversee the work of team members. Scope may include wide range of Workplace Solutions customer services activities, delivered at a location / across multiple locations. May include workspace set-up, A/V, catering, document, switchboard, reception, floor support & other location services.
- Oversee office operations and building management, covering reception, asset and record management, facility maintenance, cleaning services supervision, mail delivery and logistics, fleet management, products’ purchase, onsite/offsite storage services, management and support of financial, operational and quality metrics etc.
- Plan and manage operations and delivery of services, ensuring operational compliance to policies, budgets and guidelines and review performance against business objectives
- Provide space and service support
- Develop and deliver workplace services and solutions
- Coordinates security and safety programs and operations to support safeguarding of our people and property
- Support and coordinate the day to day management of a Workplace commodity, including maintaining key relationships with external service providers and other industry professionals