• A leading analytics platform for private capital and investments
• Client portfolio involving the largest investment companies in the world
• Flat structure and company culture focused on employee development
• Setup and administer user access levels within company platforms: responsible for granting and revoking user access in different applications following the set processes, security, and corporate standards; resolve access related issues;
• Assist the creation and maintenance of documentation (processes, procedures, manuals, etc.) in the user access management area;
• Provide operational support to internal users;
• Set up access to demo/trial environments, working alongside the ‘Senior Analysts, Onboarding’, for clients and prospects within company platforms;
• Meet personal and team deadlines through collaboration with team members.
Required Qualifications & Skills:
• Bachelor’s Degree, with preferred Finance, Economics background;
• Previous experience with software tools user administration;
• Experience using MS Office, particularly Excel;
• Ability to interact with clients and colleagues in a professional manner (in English, both written & verbal);
• Highly self-motivated with strong attention to detail;
• Comfortable with learning to use new software and adopt new technologies.
What they offer:
• Annual Leave 25 days;
• Additional Health insurance (lux package with included dental);
• Life Insurance;
• Sports Card (Shared cost – Employee/Company);
• Food vouchers in the amount of 200 BGN;
• Employee Assistance Program (EAP);
• Contributory voluntary pension scheme, matched by employer up to 3% from monthly gross salary (post probation);
• Tuition reimbursements.
We thank all interested applicants, but we will only contact a shortlist of them! All applications are confidential. JobTiger is a Bulgarian online job board and licensed recruiting company (License No.2547, 08.06.2018).