Soitron Bulgaria is part of Soitron Group – a Slovak company, established in 1991, with HQs in Bratislava and offices in the UK, Turkey, Romania, the Czech Republic, and Bulgaria. The company provides services in the area of IT system integration, IT networking & infrastructure, and IT outsourcing. On a global scale, Soitron has clients such as Cisco, Lenovo, Microsoft, Avaya, IBM, HP, DXC, etc.
The Customer Care Agent takes responsibility for end-to-end case
management, and informs and follows up with customers.
• Answer phone, greet and entitle Customers (End Users and Distribution Channel Partners) based on their warranty status, contracts, or T&M support;
• Log and document cases into CRM systems and direct them to the correct service queue (remote support, parts dispatching, FSE dispatching, etc.);
• Close case in CRM systems after confirmation of resolution from the customer;
• Answer calls from Field Service Engineers and provides required support upon request;
• Confirm satisfactory case resolution with the customer before closure;
• Capture feedback from customers;
• Monitor Care Center mailboxes and respond within defined SLA;
• Follow documented process using Service Planning and Scheduling;
• Monitor, manage and follow up on backorders and supply chain escalations;
• Keep customers and FSEs informed via email or phone. Send status updates and tracking info.