• The world’s largest Microsoft Dynamics implementor;
• Half a century of innovations and building a worldwide network of alliances, located on 3 continents;
• An entirely new office in Bulgaria that will follow the company’s core principle for growth based on unique solutions and reliable technologies.
• Participation in every aspect of the operational accounting process; fulfilling all the activities related to the processing of accounting documents;
• Review invoices and similar documents for accuracy;
• Ensures proper approvals for processing of documents;
• Assist with monthly, quarterly and year-end close;
• Preparation of accounting reports;
• Support month-end process and reconciliations within deadlines and instructions;
• Ensure that accounting records are thoroughly maintained in preparation for independent audits;
• Preparation and process of primary and secondary accounting documents, issuing sales invoices;
• Ensure financial data is complete and accurate and all transactions are consistent with company accounting policies as well as IFRS.
• Fluency in English and French, spoken and written;
• Bachelor and/or master’s degree in Accounting/Finance/Business related studies or equivalent combination of education will be considered a plus;
• A minimum of 2+ years of relevant experience;
• Strong Microsoft Office skills; advanced in Excel;
• Excellent organizational and time management skills;
• Strong attention to detail;
• Ability to multitask and prioritize;
• Knowledge of Dynamics 365 will be considered an advantage.
What they offer:
• Competitive salary;
• Additional Premium Health Insurance;
• Monthly Vouchers/Lifestyle Cash Supplement;
• Monthly Travel Cash Allowance;
• Additional Holidays;
• Specialized Training;
• Option for Flexible working hours or home office;
• Modern Office with excellent access to transport;
• Drinks & Fruit Office Supply;
• Professional & Friendly work environment;
• Company events and Team Building;
• Opportunity to grow your career and work with an international team.
If you find our proposal interesting and want to receive more information, please, send your CV in English by applying online!
We thank all interested applicants, but we will only contact a shortlist of them! All applications are confidential. JobTiger is a Bulgarian online job board and licensed recruiting company (License No.2547, 08.06.2018).