Adecco is a Fortune Global 500 company and the global leader in HR
services. The Adecco Group connects over 500,000 external
colleagues with clients each day through its network of more than
6,700 branches, with 36,000 full-time employees in over 60
countries and territories around the world. Recruitment license
from National Agency of Employment №1814 from 08.12.2014
On behalf of our trusted client “Air Liquide Bulgaria” EOOD - a leading producer and supplier of industrial gases for a wide variety of sectors, from metallurgy, welding and cutting, chemicals and petrochemicals to food and beverages, pulp and paper, and glass production, we are looking for an experienced candidate to become part of their growing team on the position of
Regional Sales Representative
The mission is to sell Air Liquide solutions (gas + application + services) to a wide variety of customers in the process segment within the Southwest Bulgaria region, to achieve growth objectives.
Primary responsibilities include acquiring new customers, developing sales and profitability in the assigned region while achieving customer satisfaction goals. Perform the activity according to the
sales process defined by Air Liquide and according to the sales, safety and quality policies. Responsible for the execution of the regional sales and marketing plan, ensuring the profitability of the contracts.
• Implements the business plan and sales strategy for its region.
• Plans and organizes the activities to achieve the sales goals (visits, presentations, negotiations) in cooperation with the customer service and sales support team, the Business Development specialists and/or the Product Manager.
• Leads the search for new opportunities through pre-arranged visits, in coordination with Business Development specialists.
• Identifies customer requirements, their expectations, and informal needs for starting and maintaining business relationships.
• Manages portfolio of sales opportunities.
• Creates commercial proposals.
• Prepares and coordinates internal company processes for approval of quantities, terms, prices, and profitability for preparation of an offer.
• Renegotiates and extends contracts and offers, retains existing business.
• Identifies competitor threats by gathering information and preparing reports in the relevant system (CRM).
• Analyzes data from customer sales reports, customer databases and determines specific actions (prices, promotions, etc.).
• Monitors and collects information and evaluates economic and industrial trends in the assigned geographic area.