• Global leader in tobacco production and products;
• Brand new office in Sofia focused on Information Technology services;
• Chance to be part of the core team in Sofia.
What will be your tasks:
• Support the design of an analytical Master Data Management (MDM) service for the business;
• Analyse existing MDM practices to identify opportunities for improvement, including mapping out current processes, and systems, and identifying pain points;
• Articulate the business case for investing in improved MDM processes;
• Design future state MDM processes, with consideration to the enabling organization and technology;
• Align MDM processes with the data governance framework and data standards processes;
• Identify initiatives and define the roadmap of activities needed to implement the designed future state MDM processes;
• As the Data organization grows, work to expand master data management to additional functions, harmonizing and standardising processes between functions as appropriate;
• Contribute to the development of an enterprise-wide data strategy and vision, aligned with business strategy and objectives;
• Support in driving the data agenda with senior stakeholders by articulating the value and importance of effective master data management and the service is implemented.
• A minimum of 3+ years of experience designing Master Data Management (MDM) processes for large organizations;
• Excellent understanding of MDM and data governance best practices;
• Experience working in Agile environments and with best practice project delivery methodologies;
• Experience working as part of a multidisciplinary team;
• Strong stakeholder management skills, including the ability to effectively manage expectations;
• Strong technical ability, including experience working with enterprise data platforms ;
• Excellent communication and presentation skills, with the ability to translate complex data issues into simple messages for both business and technical audiences;
• Experience delivering change in complex, matrixed organizations.
What they offer:
• Competitive salary;
• Additional Health Insurance;
• Monthly Food Vouchers;
• Monthly Travel Cash Allowance;
• A minimum of 25 days of paid leave;
• Paid mobile monthly plan;
• Option for Flexible working hours or home office (up to 80%);
• Modern Office with excellent access to transport;
• Drinks & Fruit Office Supply;
• Professional & Friendly work environment;
• Company events and Team Building;
• Childbirth bonus - 300 BGN;
• Opportunity to grow your career and work with an international team.
If you find our proposal interesting and want to receive more information, please, send your CV in English by applying online!
We thank all interested applicants, but we will only contact a shortlist of them! All applications are confidential. JobTiger is a Bulgarian online job board and licensed recruiting company (License No.2547, 08.06.2018).