We are looking for a highly skilled Software Engineer to build
high-quality, innovative, and fully performing software that
complies with coding standards and technical design.
Candidates with background experience of more than 3 years, as well as experience in forex, will be considered with higher priority.
You are responsible for gathering user requirements, defining system functionality, writing code in various languages. You possess technical skills and interpersonal skills and effectively communicate with users to test and debug software through to the end product. You are inquisitive, have excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
• Execute full software development life cycle (SDLC).
• Develop flowcharts, layouts, and documentation to identify requirements and solutions.
• Write well-designed, testable code.
• Produce specifications and determine operational feasibility.
• Integrate software components into a fully functional software system.
• Develop software verification plans and quality assurance procedures.
• Document and maintain software functionality.
• Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing systems.
• Deploy programs and evaluate user feedback.
• Comply with project plans and industry standards.
• Ensure software is updated with the latest features.
The ideal candidate has:
• Excellent English – verbal and written.
• Experience designing interactive applications.
• Proven work experience as a Software Engineer or Software Developer.
• Ability to develop software in Java, Python, C++, or other programming languages.
• Experience with relational databases (MSSQL server, CoreData, PostgreSQL, MariaDB, MongoDB)
• Experience developing web applications with popular web frameworks (JSF, Wicket, GWT, Spring MVC).
• Experience with test-driven development.
• Ability to document requirements and specifications.
• Readiness to work in a dynamic and innovative environment.
• Proficiency in software engineering tools.
• Hands-on experience with Agile methodology.
• Excellent verbal communication skills.
• Excellent problem-solving skills.
• Strong organizational skills.
• Attention to detail.
What we offer:
• Attractive base salary.
• Full-time position – 5 days a week.
• Social benefits – Multisport card.
• Additional health insurance.
• Birthday Gifts.
• Paid Vacations, Holidays & Team buildings.
• Weekly sports day (Football) + catering in the office.
• Opportunities for growth to a higher position in the Company.
• Variety of different food and drinks in the office.
Cross Source LTD - Recruitment Agency (license № 2767 from 21.03.2017)
Телефон: 0897 902220