Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is
energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a
more productive, sustainable future.
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
The Logistics and Customer Service Specialist is the first point of contact for internal and external customers and business partners of the organization. He/she is responsible for the overall process from order registration until the finalization of the deal including logistic activities and relevant documentation
• Ensures the resolution of customer issues (e.g. order, technical,
payment) and positive customer experience throughout the entire
• Ensures the Logistics processes – preparation of needed documentation for deliveries in EU and non-EU countries in compliance with local and international legislation
• Maintains all needed settings and parameters in Sales and Distribution module in SAP
• Prepares and analyzes regular statistics using available tools and collecting relevant information
• Tracks regular target performance and provides results to management
• Manages the archive of logistics documentation
• Plans, monitors and measures progress on execution of the pricing recommendations.
• Provides data to determine the local pricing strategy