Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is
energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a
more productive, sustainable future.
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
The Customer Service Specialist is the first point of contact for internal and external customers and business partners of the organization. He/she is responsible for the overall process from order registration until the finalization of the deal including logistic activities and relevant documentation
• Ensures the resolution of customer issues (e.g. order, technical,
payment) and positive customer experience throughout the entire
process, responsible for issues resolutions with the forwarders
including service quality, claims (forwarder) etc.
• Ensures the Logistics processes – preparation of needed documentation for deliveries in EU and non-EU countries in compliance with local and international legislation and manages the archive of logistics documentation
• Verifies the accuracy of billing and documentation issued by the forwarders (KPIs, costs, etc.) and prepares transportation performances reporting
• Maintains all needed settings and parameters in Sales and Distribution module in SAP
• Prepares and analyzes regular statistics using available tools and collecting relevant information
• Tracks regular target performance and provides results to management
• Calculates and communicates the price through the relevant channels
• Collaborates with the warehouse team or 3PL (third-party logistics provider) to verify that all relevant processes for unloading/loading are in place, controlled and documented