• Global leader in tobacco production and products;
• Brand new office in Sofia focused on Information Technology services;
• Chance to be part of the core team in Sofia.
What will be your tasks:
• Planning, managing & overseeing, and reporting progress on execution projects in delivery, as well as orchestrating the day-to-day delivery activities, and people, technology and financial resources required to produce the required deliverables and outcomes;
• Supporting operational supplier management for delivery partners and suppliers alongside the platform leads;
• Delivery of the assigned project deliverables and outcomes to the agreed time, cost and quality criteria;
• Adhering to the principles, policies, standards and methodologies applied across all programs and projects;
• Work with Business Partners, Platform Leads, Architects and relevant Stakeholders to shape IS demand into projects, supporting the development estimates to support the project business cases;
• Develop detailed delivery, resource and financial plans for approved project investments, and support the procurement of external resources required to effect delivery;
• Manage the engagement and mobilization of external resources to projects;
• Ensure that appropriate project governance and oversight are defined and agreed upon with the project sponsor, consistent with agreed standards;
• Provide information and timely updates in Planview on project status, progress, resource requirements, quality and cost;
• Orchestrate the day-to-day delivery activities, and people, technology and financial resources required to produce the required deliverables and outcomes across the analysis, design, build, test, release and transition into the service project lifecycle;
• Work with the business project manager (where assigned) or business representatives to develop and execute the business change management activities associated with the project;
• Provide full cooperation with Project Assurance and project audits by providing all required project documentation and necessary information;
• Ensure the completed project deliverables and solutions meet Global IT Operations standards for transition into service;
• Ensure the required service transition activities are executed and the associated governance requirements are met including the Operation Readiness Checklist;
• Identify, resolve, or escalate any program and project-related risks and issues to the Lead Project Manager and Business Partners as appropriate.
• Educated to degree level, ideally in Information Technology, Engineering Business, Economics or equivalent;
• Minimum of 5 years experience in Project Management;
• Formal qualification in Project Management;
• A proven track record in managing the delivery of complex, cross-functional and cross-geography IT programs;
• A track record of driving business change as part of IT program delivery with a demonstrated ability to assess evidence and make decisions that successfully drive project progress;
• Considerable experience in the application of IT delivery methods (planning, scheduling, project control procedures, agile and classic approaches, etc.);
• Strong interpersonal and leadership skills with proven ability to build and manage key relationships with internal IS, business stakeholders, and third-party suppliers;
• Excellent IT people management skills with experience in managing teams spread across multiple locations;
• Engaging, articulate and able to influence across internal IS and business stakeholders;
• Extensive knowledge of the consumer products industry is preferable.
What they offer:
• Competitive salary;
• Additional Health Insurance;
• Monthly Food Vouchers;
• Monthly Travel Cash Allowance;
• A minimum of 25 days of paid leave;
• Paid mobile monthly plan;
• Option for Flexible working hours or home office (up to 80%);
• Modern Office with excellent access to transport;
• Drinks & Fruit Office Supply;
• Professional & Friendly work environment;
• Company events and Team Building;
• Childbirth bonus - 300 BGN;
• Opportunity to grow your career and work with an international team.
If you find our proposal interesting and want to receive more information, please, send your CV in English by applying online!
We thank all interested applicants, but we will only contact a shortlist of them! All applications are confidential. JobTiger is a Bulgarian online job board and licensed recruiting company (License No.2547, 08.06.2018).