LC Waikiki Retail Company is a leading fashion retailer with a
turnover of $3 billion. LC Waikiki’s journey started in France in
1988 and is today one of Turkey’s leading fashion brands. We trade
in around 1300 stores in 58 countries, with our philosophy that
“Everyone Deserves to Dress Well” we are enabling people to enjoy
accessible fashion through quality products at affordable prices.
There are nearly 3000 people working at LC Waikiki’s corporate
office, more than 57,000 people in Turkey and abroad.
LC Waikiki aims to be the one of the 3 most successful ready-made clothing brands in Europe.
We Crown Our Success with Awards
• We were awarded in 5 categories in Capital Journal’s “Retail Innovation Forum and Awards-2019”
• We are ranked as 1st in “The Largest Ready-Made Clothing Retailer of Turkey based on the Number of Stores”
• 1st in “The Biggest Retail Companies According to Square Meter Abroad”
• We ranked 1st in Women Employee Friendly & Women Manager Friendly Companies in Capital Women Friendly Companies Survey 2020.
• We received The Most Reputable Brand of the Year – Turkey Award by The One Awards in 2020.
• We ranked 1st in “Most Admired Companies of the Business World” survey conducted by Capital Magazine, in the Ready-to-Wear and Retail category in 2019.
• Preparation and analysis of all periodical management reports
(P&L, Cash Flow, BS/IS, Treasury, LG, and other requested
reports) established by the company according to company's
accounting and reporting guidelines.
• Preparation of annually budget in accordance with the budgeting guidelines set by HQ
• Conducting financial data analysis and evaluate financial performance
• Controlling compliance of company and local Accounting & Reporting Guidelines
• Controlling and analyzing of daily accounting records, their up to date status and accuracy
• Monitoring changes in local accounting standards and ensure Group companies are compliant with local GAAP
• Analysis and reporting of inventory related processes and advice on improvement areas
• Active participation in reconciliation of inventory stock taking process
• Analysis and reporting of Treasury costs and set action plans to minimize the costs
• Coordinates monthly/quarterly/annually accurate closing in accounting, advices on development areas
• Responsible for reflection of financial costs in P&L and reconciliation process with banks
• Preparation of bank guarantees for landlords and controlling over bank guarantees issuing process
• Calculation and control of accruals and provisions
• Internal control of finance set-up and optimization of reporting system
• Preparation of ad-hoc reports requested by HQ and Country manager