Astrea Recruitment was found in 2007 with one principal mission –
to be different.
We transformed this vision into a key driver of our efforts to be always available when our
clients or partners need us to advise and guide them in taking important decisions.
Our partners are increasing continuously and their satisfaction is the best business card for us.
For one of our clients – a leader in providing next-level technology improvements. We are searching for communicative, analytically inclined and motivated people for the role of Accounts Associate with Spanish, Portuguese, Dutch, German, French, Italian and English .
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Provide full customer account management, and keep all records precise, correct mistakes
* Preform account and payment behavior analysis, keep up with Risk team and support them
with annual risk assessment of the given account;
* Offer accurate forecast on account level and inform Team Leader in case of significant
deviation from initial forecast;
* Utilize versatile collection methods and correspondence channels to provide collection and
full coverage of the appointed portfolio;
* Follow the collection strategy steps, provide feedback accordingly and prioritize amongst
accounts and customers’ requests;
* Ensure all collection strategy steps are completed correctly and in a timely manner;
* Make records of all preformed actions and archive them in accordance with preestablished
* Build and maintain strong business relations with external stakeholders by prioritizing direct
communication, as well as with internal parties;
* Maintain following of the work instructions and company’s guidelines.
Phone: 0885 865 066