We are looking for a detail-oriented senior accountant to perform
and coordinate accounting duties within our organization. The
senior accountant's responsibilities include preparing
financial reports, performing account reconciliations, maintaining
the general ledger, preparing tax returns, assisting with audit
preparations, and performing other accounting duties as
To be successful as a senior accountant, you should have a solid working knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and strong financial analysis skills.
Senior Accountant Responsibilities:
• Coordinating accounting functions and programs.
• Preparing financial analyses and reports.
• Assisting with preparing and monitoring budgets.
• Maintaining and reconciling balance sheet and general ledger accounts.
• Assisting with annual audit preparations.
• Investigating and resolving audit findings, account discrepancies, and issues of non-compliance.
• Preparing federal, state, local, and special tax returns.
Senior Accountant Requirements:
• Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance required.
• 3+ years of accounting experience.
• Working knowledge of tax laws and GAAP.
• Strong financial analysis skills.
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Strong organizational and stress management skills.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly with Excel.
• Ability to work with little to no supervision.
• Good command of English is a plus
What we offer:
• The ability to work in a renowned licensed by Financial (FSC) supervision commission non-banking financial institution.
• Good remuneration package.
• Additional health insurance plan.
• Multisport card financing.
• flexible working hours schedule.
• Option for remote work (on demand).
Cross Source LTD - Recruitment Agency (license № 2767 from 21.03.2017)
Phone: 0897 902220