ALTIDO is a leading European short-term letting company creating an
exceptional experience for property owners and guests. Among our
top destinations are London, Milan, Edinburgh, Lisbon. We strive to
fulfil every traveller’s dream by providing the best hospitality
In 2019, ALTIDO was born from the merger of 4 companies. Since then, we’ve been strengthening our position by growing our portfolio and level of service, implementing best practices and creating one company culture across the teams based all over Europe.
2022 has brought an exciting new chapter to us - Growth is the keyword of the year.
Now we are expanding our financial team in Varna, Bulgaria and we are looking for a person to join the team as an Accountant for the Italian market.
- Timely and accurate posting of journal entries in the accounting system
- Bookkeeping passive and active invoices (tenants, landlords, suppliers)
- Execute payments, bookkeeping receipts, and bank reconciliations
- Prepare journal entries related to accounting receivables/payables and review them for
completeness and accuracy
- Payroll journal entries
- Prepare periodic reports for the management
- Investigation and resolution of discrepancies
- Review the accounts end balances related to monthly/yearly closure
- Assist Italian Finance Manager
- Degree in Accounting, Finance or Economics/student/education in economic high school
- Professional experience in accounting and in a similar position is an advantage
- Desire for development in the field of accounting / Motivation to obtain professional
- Knowledge of accounting principles (IFRS) would be considered as an advantage
- Good knowledge of MS applications (Excel in particular), experience with ERP systems (MS
Dynamics AX) will be considered as an advantage
- Working knowledge of English. Italian would be considered as an advantage (not
- Good analytical, organizational and communication skills
- A highly motivated and proactive individual with the ability to meet deadlines
Sounds interesting? We are eager to meet you.
The employment contract will be with the Bulgarian company LRC Bulgaria Ltd, a subsidiary
of ALTIDO. Working time is 10 am to 7 pm with an option for hybrid - flexibility to work from
the office and home.
By applying to this position, you agree to provide your contact data for recruitment
purposes. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.