PPD (part of Thermo Fisher Scientific) is a leading global contract
research organization providing comprehensive, integrated drug
development, laboratory and lifecycle management
services. At PPD clinical research services, we are
passionate, deliberate, and driven by our purpose- to improve
Our colleagues in corporate strive for excellence in every task, at every moment. We are game changers seeking improvements to processes and more efficient ways of working or adapting to changing financial and industry environments.
As a member of our Facilities team you work in a collaborative environment to guarantee PPD’s standards for quality, image, and corporate culture are met at your site.
At PPD clinical research services we hire the best, develop ourselves and each other, and recognize the power of being one team. We offer continued career advancement opportunities, award winning training and benefits focused on the health and wellbeing of our employees.
Provides general site support through the performance of assigned tasks related to facility services, building maintenance, engineering projects, and/or equipment maintenance.
• Coordinates the purchase of products and services, raises purchasing requisitions, submits payment requests for invoices, monitors billing of payments
• Ensures accurate vendor records in company systems for contractors and suppliers, as needed – submits vendor setup requests, vendor change requests, etc.
• Composes, copies and distributes correspondence and memoranda, reports, documents, forms and tables as requested
• Arranges travel schedule and reservations and prepares expense reports and ensures submission in a timely fashion
• Assists in preparation of presentations by compiling and preparing materials as needed
• Coordinates details of onsite and offsite meetings
• Cooperates and coordinates with other departments to handle different tasks as needed.
• Maintains accurate records and enters data, including financial, project and supplier database records
Телефон: +359 2 9071422