• Leading regional software services company specializing in building enterprise solutions;
• Passioned and innovative company with strong corporate culture;
• Proud winner of multiple honors and recognitions in Talent Development, Science and Innovation, Quality of Software Solutions, Leadership and Corporate Social Responsibility.
What will be your tasks:
• Manage company communications – phone, mail, fax;
• General office support;
• Organization and control of the business trips of the company employees and within the group;
• Manage company library;
• Maintain and assist the company benefits program;
• Assist company training process;
• Prepare internal documents;
• Initial processing of accounting documents.
• Education – secondary or higher;
• Good command of the English language (written and spoken);
• German language will be considered an advantage;
• Very good computer literacy;
• Ability and willingness to work in a team;
• Very good communication skills;
• Pro-active person.
What they offer:
• Competitive salary and additional health insurance;
• Vacation plan including additional “loyalty” days off;
• Shopping discounts program and a company-sponsored mobile plan;
• Refer a friend program;
• Rich opportunities for career development, plus an individual career development plan;
• Open communication and knowledge-sharing culture;
• Numerous educational events;
• Office space following the latest agile trends with a cozy and creative atmosphere;
• Flexible working hours and work-from-home policy;
• Fresh fruit, snacks and beverages at the office.
If you find our proposal interesting and want to receive more information, please, send your CV in English by applying online!
We thank all interested applicants, but we will only contact a shortlist of them! All applications are confidential. JobTiger is a Bulgarian online job board and licensed recruiting company (License No.2547, 08.06.2018).