The hospital is a medium-sized county hospital with about 350,000
people in the catchment area. Close collaboration with Sahlgrenska
University Hospital exists in several areas. Opportunities for
research exist, but no ready-made package or funding. The hospital
has good dialogue and contact routes to Sahlgrenska.
About the Clinic:
The clinic comprises an intensive care unit (9 places), two operating wards, two postoperative wards, a pain unit and two endoscopic units, one of which is in Skene. Today, approximately 13,000 operations are performed at SÄS in most specialties. The clinic consists of just over 30 anaesthetists.
The business is conducted on:
- ICU, has 9 beds and is completely newly renovated well equipped.
- Operation 1, with 10 operating rooms, of which 3 are emergency rooms. Surgical
specialties are, upper and lower gastro, orthopaedics, ENT, gynaecology including major obstetrics, vascular surgery, ophthalmology, tooth and jaw surgery, urology. Large children's activities. Large postoperative unit is also connected to operation 1.
- Operation 2, with 4 halls. Purely elective activities, primarily in the surgery, ENT and gynaecology. Has its own pre- and postoperative halls.
- External anaesthesia, on endoscopy unit and on X-ray.
We are looking for 2 specialists specialized in anaesthesia and intensive care. Good opportunities for further development within the clinic. The work varies with placement both in the operating units and the intensive care unit. On-call work is included.
We are looking for anaesthesiologists with experience from both ICU and surgical operations, as when on call/back-up call, you must master both ICU and surgery. No requirement for sub-specialization. We have 2 house-bound emergency lines. It ́s also a trauma reception hospital. Large business with a lot of development opportunities.
About the offer:
Start with a 6-month probationary period. This employment include 50% and 50% language studies to C1 level. When you have reached B2 level in Swedish, at the end of the probationary period, you are expected to have reached C1 level and will then be offered permanent employment.
- Salary below 50% work and 50% studies up to the C1 level SEK 46,000 / month
- new salary setting as a specialist based on experience with starting salary from SEK
56,000 / month (individual salary setting based on experience).
- New dialogue on salary after one year and there also individual salary setting.
Please send your CV mentioning reference LR-44 at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel.: +44 20 8144 2822
Contact person: Vitaly Pryadka
Телефон: +44 20 8144 2822