Apex Group Ltd., established in Bermuda in 2003, is a global financial services provider. With 50 offices worldwide and 5,000 employees upon the close of announced acquisitions, Apex delivers an extensive range of services to asset managers, capital markets, private clients and family offices. The Group has continually improved and evolved its capabilities to offer a single-source solution through establishing the broadest range of services in the industry including fund services, digital onboarding and bank accounts, depositary, custody and super ManCo services, business services including HR and Payroll and a pioneering ESG Ratings and Advisory service for private companies.
We look to recruit bright, articulate and numerate employees who are not afraid of a challenge and are prepared to work hard and love what they do.
Every employee plays a part in making Apex who we are today and the more that we grow, the more important that becomes. Whatever your career path or specialism Apex provides a global platform to allow you to thrive.
The successful applicant for this position should have 3+ years as a solution architect. The architect will be responsible for the creation, integration and management of the solution architecture model including the dataflow between these.
The architect will also need to interpret, use and applying information to support a range of strategic activities, particularly those involved in the transition, integration, and transformation of applications across the group.
Key duties and responsibilities
• Create and own solution architecture documents based on evolving application landscape and business requirements;
• Providing the technical application solution on projects, including components such as design and integrations;
• Work on projects to provide documented integration solutions based on existing and new applications;
• Work with project stakeholders and provide status updates, risks and escalate to have them resolved;
• Identify risks, issues, and assumptions with the application landscape;
• Collaborate with business and IT teams to implement and transition to future state architecture;
• Be a problem solver capable of translating business needs into technology solutions;
• Ensure that the design being applied meets policies, principles, and standards;
• Working with the technical design authority to ensure the infrastructure design meets the application landscape requirements;
• Experience working on large projects with multiple applications, interfaces and stakeholders.