We invite applications from ambitious, high caliber, and
hard-working professionals to join our Sofia office in the position
of Audit Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Manage a portfolio of clients.
· Provide on-site coordination to audit clients, including among others, planning, day-to-day monitoring of the audit team, and completion of audit assignments.
· Identify client expectations and challenges faced, in turn determining and recommending solutions.
· Review the audit team’s work, ensuring deliverables are in line with the company’s audit methodology, predetermined timeframes, and quality standards.
· Submit progress reports related to audit assignments to the Director in Charge.
· Have responsibility for the timely billing and collection of fees from clients.
· Maintain business relationships with existing customers, associates, and governmental authorities.
· Engage in business development activities, aiming to increase brand awareness and expand the firm’s network and customer base.
· Prepare competitive audit proposals.
· Enhance cooperation among the company`s offices in the region.
· Lead, inspire, and motivate the financial services audit team.
· Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field.
· Master’s degree in Accounting & Finance, or a related field will be considered an advantage.
· Holder of a related professional qualification (e.g. ACCA, ACA).
· At least 3 years of related experience in the Audit department of an audit firm.
· Results orientation, business development and strong negotiation skills.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both Bulgarian and English.
· Computer literacy.
Remuneration and Benefits
· A competitive salary and benefits package will be offered to the successful candidate, depending on qualifications and experience.
· Professional experience in an international setting;
· Access to the company's network-wide knowledge database;
· Highly encouraged personal development and growth;
· Comprehensive employee benefits program;
· Up-to-date technologies and methodology;
· Professional, positive, and team-oriented working environment
Cross Source LTD - Recruitment Agency (license № 2767 from 21.03.2017)
Телефон: 0897 902220