Established in 1992, Sirma Solutions is part of Sirma Group
Holding, one of the leading Bulgarian ICT groups, publicly traded
and listed on the Bulgarian Stock Exchange since November 2015
Our teams are world class, striving to provide the highest quality and value. We have over 26 years of average hands-on coding experience, across multiple technologies, vertical markets and platforms. Though many of our staff holds M.Sc. or Ph.D. degrees in computer, mathematics and information sciences, we believe that academic excellence is only a starting point to become an outstanding software engineer.The enterprise is traditionally among the front-runners of the annual ranking “Top 100 ICT companies on the Bulgarian market”, organized by ComputerWorld. We are also preferred local partner to global leaders such as Oracle, Microsoft, IBM, HP, Siemens and others.
What is the role of the Automation QA at Sirma Solutions?
The position requires a mature and dynamic professional that can work alongside Engineering to ensure Enterprise class operation.
The Software Quality Assurance Engineer is responsible for assuring optimal quality for our company clients` software deliverable. This includes the development of test plans and procedures for all levels of testing, executing test plans and procedures, as well as providing guidance during the execution of plans and procedures by other department personnel. The Software Quality Assurance Engineer also works closely with developers, project managers, and other department personnel to ensure the tasks necessary to produce high quality software have been accomplished.
• Developing test plans and procedures for all levels of testing and entering them into test case management system
• Executing testings according to test plans and procedures and entering defect reports in tracking system for any issues found
• Providing assessment and report on the overall quality of software
• Participating in software release meetings to assess project status and review test report with project team members
• Ensuring appropriate level of software localization testing
• Participating in requirement analysis and specification review meetings
• Managing defect life-cycle
• Escalating issues to project management when necessary
• Assisting development with reproduction and isolation of issues
• Implementation and maintenance of utilities used for test automation and functionality verification (as assigned)
• Implementation and maintenance of utilities used to manage department processes and procedures (as assigned)
• Performing industry certifications (as assigned)
Телефон: 0882 885 642