• R&D here means both a real R and a real D, not just a fancy name for a boring job.
• A new internal project aiming to revolutionize the core business of a global top 10 company and #1 within its sector.
• Complex architecture you can learn a lot from.
• Creation, optimization and execution of test cases;
• Development and maintenance of both manual and automated tests;
• Preparation of periodical reports and their presentation;
• Analysis, description and tracking of defects in a bug tracking system;
• Participation in team meetings;
• Collaboration with the developers and the business representatives to clarify business requirements.
• 2+ years of proven software testing experience (deep understanding of SDLC and DLC);
• Experience with test automation frameworks;
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills;
• Ability to clearly describe and discuss problems;
• Experience with test management tools and bug tracking tools;
• Experience with relational databases;
• Experience with Agile methodology;
• Fluency in English;
• Soft skills;
• Experience with working with distributed teams;
• Good time management and multitasking skills;
• Ability to work independently as well as in cooperation with the team.
• Annual bonuses and performance reviews.
• Complete healthcare package.
• Different vouchers (including for clothes).
• Parking space.
• Flexible work hours and opportunity to work from home occasionally, if needed.
• 20 days of paid annual leave +1 for each year of service, up to 25.
• Training opportunities funded by the company.
If you find our proposal interesting and want to receive more information, please, send your CV in English by applying online!
We thank all interested applicants, but we will only contact a shortlist of them! All applications are confidential. JobTiger is a Bulgarian online job board and licensed recruiting company (License No.2547, 08.06.2018).