Tarya is a leading provider in the new emerging Fintech world. Our
as a Service (F-PaaS™) enables companies to provide end-to-end financial services
that are traditionally otherwise outsourced. F-PaaS™ empowers organizations to add
new revenue channels, increase value to the customer, and improve client retention,
from day one.
The person holding the current position is expected to have minimal need for supervision. He/she should use the experience and knowledge obtained through the years of experience to achieve the best possible quality of the software products of the company considering the circumstances.
-The role includes responsibilities related to projects/
initiatives and people, will incorporate management and leading
skills, as well it will require the position holder to have wide
knowledge in the Quality assurance and Testing of software products
regarding the automation testing sub-function.
-The Automation QA/ Test Lead will be involved in testing with a focus on the automation testing regarding the company’s solutions from the earliest opportunity in the software development process and before any software application goes live in production.
-Will own the internal automation framework and will be the main person leading the enhancements of the same framework.
-To communicate all the automation QA/ testing matters effectively and to follow the agreed procedures for achieving the project/ initiative’s quality and testing goals.
-Team player, who will work in closer relationships with colleagues from different departments.
-Supports newcomers, by providing orientation and introducing them to the company and the project/ initiative, and the automation framework.
-Proactive in issue and risk escalations, through effective collaboration and influence.
- Communicates the automation testing status.
- Provides test estimates and schedules (including team needs), proactively discussing and agreeing on those matters with the team and other stakeholders.
- Participate in the selection process of future colleagues that are supposed to join the automation testing guild.
-Participate in planning sessions.
-Identifies the training requirements for the automation testing.
- Communicates with the client or on-site/ offshore team members, if required.
- Gathers the decided test metrics.
- Escalates and obtains a resolution of the issues related to the test environment, the team, the processes, etc.
-Plans, organizes, and leads team meetings and ensures actions are taken based on the team discussions.