• The world’s largest Dynamics implementor;
• Half a century of innovations and building a worldwide network of alliances, located on 3 continents;
• An entirely new office in Bulgaria that will follow the company’s core principle for growth based on unique solutions and reliable technologies.
• Build innovative solutions for our customers delivering them business value;
• Inspire our customers, helping them understand the art of the possible within Azure modern applications space;
• Design and develop Azure cloud-native applications with underlying micro-services Azure-based architecture;
• Provide consulting and support to our customers, mapping their business processes, capturing their requirements, and bringing them to reality;
• Be comfortable working using agile methodologies and application lifecycle management techniques;
• Get to be part of a supportive and enthusiastic team working with blue-chip customers on exciting projects;
• Have the opportunity to work in international teams with colleagues from across Europe;
• Take part in customer and community events to spread the spirit of the Azure cloud solutions.
• A minimum of 4 years of overall development experience focused on Azure cloud-native applications and/or integrations;
• Extensive experience in defining, documenting, and delivering cloud-native application designs;
• Experience working in a Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery environment;
• Already have or be working towards your Microsoft Azure certifications (AZ 900 & AZ 204);
• Very good written and spoken English. (Nice to have – German);
• Excellent communication skills, consulting skills, persuasiveness and assertiveness;
• Passion - a love and enjoyment of working with new technology and like-minded people.
• .Net (C#), Asp.Net MVC
• Application Development (Blazor / Angular / React)
• Experience in one or more of: Mobile Application Development, Microservices Architecture, Containers
• AAD / SSO (single sign-on) / Federated security
• One or more unit testing (examples: MS Test, NUnit) and mocking frameworks (examples: RhinoMocks, Moq, NSubstitute)
• One or more Dependency Injection frameworks (Unity, Castle Windsor, SimpleInjector, NInject)
• Database experience: Azure SQL, NoSQL – Cosmos / Mongo DB
• Principles: Application Security, Agile / Scrum, TDD (Test-driven development), SOLID principles, Unit Testing, Understands and uses software patterns, REST, DevOps.
If you find our proposal interesting and want to receive more information, please, send your CV in English by applying online!
We thank all interested applicants, but we will only contact a shortlist of them! All applications are confidential. JobTiger is a Bulgarian online job board and licensed recruiting company (License No.2547, 08.06.2018).