SUSE is a global leader in innovative, reliable and enterprise-grade open source solutions, relied upon by more than 60% of the Fortune 500 to power their mission-critical workloads. We specialize in Enterprise Linux, Kubernetes Management, and Edge solutions, and collaborate with partners and communities to empower our customers to innovate everywhere –- from the data center, to the cloud, to the edge and beyond. SUSE puts the “open” back in open source, giving customers the agility to tackle innovation challenges today and the freedom to evolve their strategy and solutions tomorrow. The company is headquartered in Nuremberg, Germany, and employs nearly 2000 people globally. SUSE is listed in the Prime Standard of the Frankfurt Stock Exchange.
In this role you’ll bear responsibility for the firm's
enterprise-wide IT support for data and information governance,
business intelligence tools and effective data exploitation. You
will support the design, implementation and operations around
enterprise data warehouse and other information systems to
holistically support the organization’s cloud infrastructure.
- Design, maintain and enhance cloud-based data models and ETL processes, including business semantics, meta data management, meta data work flow management and data modeling.
- Deliver technical solutions according to business needs and specifications.
- Maintain and support data analytics platforms.
- Create and maintain data marts.
- Conduct unit testing and troubleshooting, maintain and improve existing BI solutions at the company.
- Develop and execute database queries and conduct analyses.
- Create visualizations and reports for requested projects.
- In alignment with BI TPO, analyze requirements, plan, implement and maintain application, data and associated solution architecture initiatives.
- Participate in cross-functional initiatives and projects.
- Maintain and document technical BI architecture requirements for development, execution and operations environments.