Soitron Bulgaria is part of Soitron Group – a Slovak company, established in 1991, with HQs in Bratislava and offices in the UK, Turkey, Romania, the Czech Republic, and Bulgaria. The company provides services in the area of IT system integration, IT networking & infrastructure, and IT outsourcing. On a global scale, Soitron has clients such as Cisco, Lenovo, Microsoft, Avaya, IBM, HP, DXC, etc.
Currently, we are looking for a professional who would join us and
become part of the Global Services and Solutions team in the
position of a Bid Manager.
- Creates and maintains a project plan for the deal: tasks, timelines, responsible, and milestones;
- Creates proposal structure, reviews, and assigns owners to all bid documentation and proposal sections;
- Performs data entry per pre-defined processes and compiles information for reports;
- Enters Pursuit of pre-sales data in a timely and efficient manner, maintaining documentation and records.
- Reports and communicates pursuit dashboard
- Organizes various pursuit forums
- Provides inputs to process improvement projects;
- Engages with GBU and other organizations to ensure all functions alignment;
- Assists other departments and support groups (e.g., internal sales, audit, operational support, delivery) by reporting issues to the appropriate roles;
- Supports the Services Sales and Account Manager in pre-sales activities linked to the deal that is being pursued;
- Helps resolve moderately to highly complex customer issues and proactively follows up to assist external-facing customer service representatives;
- Resolves pre-sales issues using specialized subject matter knowledge and is a subject matter expert in other departments.