Antelope Audio is a rapidly growing, hi-end audio hardware and software manufacturer. We are one of the leaders in our industry and we develop and sell our products worldwide. At Antelope Audio we are dedicated to helping people achieve high-definition sound both in the recording studio and home environment. Distinguished by performance, innovation and stylish design Antelope Audio products are found in the best studios in the USA, Europe and Asia. Our clients include Warner Brothers, Universal Studios, Sony Music and stars like Rihanna, Jay-Z, Korn, Dusty Kid, Wu Tang and Andrea Bocelli.
Establish solid and trusting relationship with customers;
• Grow sales opportunities generated from marketing activities, market research, and networking;
• Drive revenue and market share growth while facilitating sell-through and ensuring effective conversion rate in a very competitive market;
• Prospect new accounts, generate interest, qualify, develop, and close new business;
• Work independently to meet and exceed revenue targets and goals assigned to the territory;
• Manage, track, and report on all activities and results to share with team members, stakeholders, and possible use in future case studies or company training;