SmartChoice Solutions is a full service IT Consulting &
Staffing organisation with offices in the United Kingdom (HQ),
Poland, Romania and Bulgaria. Our organisation combines outstanding
Contract and Permanent recruitment services in the IT field. Our
aim is to be much more than just a recruitment organisation. We
seek to provide a more smooth and honest recruitment process with
both our partners and candidates through all stages of its business
life-cycle. Our IT projects are in areas (but not limited) such as
Software Development, Cloud, Agile, Digital, DevOps, Mobile,
Quality Assurance/Testing, Maintenance, ERP Solutions, SAP
Consulting, Project & Programme Management and
We are expanding our team and looking for great people to join us in our fresh journey!
The ideal applicants would have at least 4 years in sales of which at least 2 years of recruiting and business development experience, direct, in-house or from recruiting agencies. However, we encourage you to apply if you are more senior than the desired skills.
The role is based fully remotely, for the time being, however, we expect candidates to be flexible in terms and with the further long-term goal to be partially office based, depending on the pandemic situation and company growth.
We envision each of our employees as stakeholders, so we expect you to be autonomous and be capable to work on your own. You will be responsible for gathering new business or taking over some of the existing accounts, driving the collaboration with managers and others to identify and fill job openings, delivering on your own roles with the help of our recruitment team, interviewing candidates, and keep records of applications. Your main responsibility will be for developing and identifying a portfolio of new clients, helping them fulfil their requirements in Information Technology (IT) business.
You will be proactive in developing relationships over the phone,
direct messages, LinkedIn, other social platforms, face2face (when
possible) - you name it, we are open; the world of sales is
You will have a flexible approach and be able to demonstrate a track of record of quick wins through 'tactical' sales and larger account wins through a 'strategic' approach.
You will need to be exceptional at spotting opportunities and acting on them quickly and effectively through various channels. And most importantly, a strong attitude even when there might be hard times!
- Generate new business, develop and build long term strategic client relationships across the IT market in Bulgaria, through both telephone contact and face-to-face meetings
- Overall responsibility for attracting the right people in organisations, qualifying and gather requirements.
- Creates short, mid and long-term recruiting strategy. Implements action plans to achieve strategic goals. Lines up strategy with global goals and guidelines.
- Responsible for pro-active sourcing, networking and partnerships.
- Obtain and gain a full understanding of client hiring requirements
- Generate and follow up business leads
- Develop and implement account plans to maximise revenue, margin and customer retention within your key accounts