We are Yettel!
Yettel Bulgaria, part of PPF Telecom Group, is a telecommunications company that connects over 3 million customers to people, devices and businesses. Until March 2022, the company operated on the Bulgarian market as Telenor Bulgaria.
We are a company that wants to discover, develop and invest in technology to serve people in the most useful and effective way for them. At Yettel, we believe that a balanced life is a better life. That's why we do everything we can to help people balance the things that matter to them, to make better choices, especially when it comes to technology and its role in our lives.
We want to create the future together with you. That's why we at Yettel are ready to discover and develop your talent and unique skills as we change the world together.
Responsible for review, designing, and description of existing and new customer-related processes and procedures. Participate actively in new systems and tools design, feature clarifications and testing; as well as preparation of training materials.
Your responsibilities will be:
• Responsible for gathering requirements, providing legacy processes inputs, and preparing descriptions of new customer-related processes and activities to projects leading to a change in business rules, customer journeys, systems, and tools.
• Prepare and review corporate documents – business processes description, company procedures, manuals, guidelines, instructions, decisions
• Participate in workshops, and sessions for understanding and describing processes, rules, and customer journeys, along with process owners
• Ensure proper capturing and understanding of business impacts coming from new processes created, as well as taking care for all legal and regulatory aspects of the new processes parts to be properly addressed.
• Participate in demo and testing activities of new processes, systems, and tools, ensuring all processes and requirements are covered.
• Collaborate with colleagues from different company units to discuss and align changes in the respective processes – including definition and description of the impact, preparing materials like instructions, manuals, and procedures.
• Responsible for following up the implementation of new processes or changes in existing ones by providing proper input and information
• Participate in new processes setup and all activities coming from new business processes development
We expect from you:
• University degree
• Minimum 2 years of experience in a business processes-related area – creation or analysis of business processes
• Experience in describing processes is an advantage
• Strong organizational and document management skills
• Analytical thinking, ability to analyse ad define impacts, changes, and gaps
• Experience in the design, development, and improvement of business processes
• Strong people skills in a challenging environment – the ability to communicate and interact effectively across organizational boundaries, assertiveness and ability to work in a team
• Flexible, loyal, and able to work under pressure
• PC skills, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint
• Fluent English – written and spoken
• A positive workplace culture where you would receive all the support you need from your peers and managers in order to achieve your personal and team goals
• Annual bonus based on your personal performance
• Preferential prices for mobile devices and accessories
• Unlimited mobile services and mobile internet
• Flexible working hours
• Monthly food and gift vouchers
• Transportation allowance
• Additional health insurance
Challenge yourself! Discover new opportunities!
Over its 20 years of history on the Bulgarian market, the company has built a strong track record as a pioneer in wireless and beyond, launching Bulgaria’s first commercial 4G network in 2015, the first VoLTE service in 2018, and paving the way for the development of 5G with the country’s first 5G network test. Yettel’s sector-leading approach to infrastructure has won four consecutive Best in Test certificates awarded by the global gold-standard benchmarking organization umlaut.
Today, Yettel Bulgaria employs more than 1800 people, and operates more than 180 retail stores, with its mobile network covering more than 99% of the Bulgarian population.
Join Yettel now by sending us your up-to-date CV.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted with information about next steps of our selection process.
Applicants are treated with strict confidentiality following the applicable personal data protection legislation.