Who are we?
The first IT recruitment agency in Bulgaria with more than 23 years of stable presence in the market. We succeeded in establishing a reputation for delivering high-quality services both to clients and candidates. We respect the candidates' wishes and strive to provide the best service by finding the most suitable and challenging job for them.
Who is our partner?
One of the leading employers in Bulgaria with 20+ years of excellence in the financial sector in Bulgaria. This bank has been awarded for innovation in its area of digital transformation and currently is actively working on the digitization process of its products and services. Moreover, the bank is famous for its innovative IT Department open to the use of state-of-the-art technologies and tools to improve the applications that it develops and supports. Currently, we're helping them to recruit an experienced and motivated IT Geek to hold the position of a:
Some of your duties:
In this role, you will work closely with a team of Software Developers, Testers, and BAs. Your main responsibilities will be related to preparing the technical specification for new applications, design, customization, and implementation of brand-new software solutions, supporting the existing applications, participating in the development of the software architecture for the new Apps, and doing regular code reviews. Last but not least, the organization will invest in your technical and non-technical training and additional certification, covering the expenses for that,
- 3+ years of professional experience as a Software Developer working on.NET;
- Experience with C#,.Net Core, MVC/WebAPI;
- Good knowledge of relational Databases and MS SQL Server;
- Design Patterns, OOP, data structures, and algorithms.
- Familiar with Cloud platforms (MS Azure) and microservices architecture
- University degree (Bachelor's or Master's) or. a student enrolled in Computer Science, (Software) Engineering, (Business) Informatics, or other related technical specialty;
- Good command of English, both written and spoken.
- A full-time permanent job in a stable financial institution in these turbulent times;
- Excellent remuneration;
- 24+ days annual paid leave;
- Additional health, pension + life insurance, fitness equipment;
- Excellent yearly monetary bonuses;
- Special discounts on all products of the bank incl. lower or no interest on mortgage loans, etc!
If you are interested in taking on this professional challenge click to apply and send us your CV in English or your LinkedIn profile!
Confidentiality of all applications is assured. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted!
The candidates do not pay any taxes to the Agency - the services are FREE OF CHARGE.
(Bulwork Company LTD - IT Recruitment Agency (license No. 2107 from 01.09.2016 from MLSP).