SM Digital Holding Ltd is a start-up company, with already renowned
international profile and reach, providing digital financial and
legal advisory services to international companies, handling
commission transactions, realization of software products,
information technology consultancy, as well as other digital
We provide a vibrant workplace with a unique atmosphere combining respect, trust and ambition. Our main goal is to bring out the best of every team member and help them unlock their full potential and reach their personal and professional goals. We are rapidly growing, and are looking for leaders in each position, who want to develop, as much as they can. We provide great growth opportunities, combined with positive modern and international work environment and team, we are looking for long term commitment with highly motivated individuals.
Our team is growing and we are looking for onsite assignment for the position of Card Specialist to join our team on site in our Sofia office.
The Card Specialist is responsible for day-to-day activities related to the Card Services in Finance Department. The Card Specialist courteously and promptly resolves Card questions and problems or refers them to appropriate personnel. The Card Specialist stays apprised of changes within rules and regulations pertaining to the cards. He or she completes related records, reports, and documentation.
• Researches, processes and administers to full resolution all Card Services inquiries within established service level standards. Develop a strong understanding of the card landscape
• Troubleshoots and resolves credit/debit card processing issues. Analyzes transactions by collecting information. Assists with the Card Fraud maintenance
• Respond to all inquiries from Customer Support Department seeking card assistance and provide general information regarding payments/deposits, document issues, card status change, KYC and limit problems etc.
• Resolve service issues utilizing knowledge of the process and in a prompt and professional manner, within established policies and procedures and utilizing knowledge of process and systems providing accurate and complete information
• Works on projects of various degrees of engagement which are aligned with corporate and departmental objectives using established guidelines; reviews, makes decisions, and documents results.
• Recommends changes to improve processes and resolve recurring variances.
• Assists in creating weekly/monthly reports for Executive review.
• Ensures that own work is in compliance with all applicable laws, regulations, policies and guidelines.
• Building departmental stature by supporting the colleagues in service, change, continuous improvement and teamwork.
• Maintains and projects the company's professional reputation
• Performs other duties and special requests as assigned.