Chip Package Interaction Design Engineer
This position is for a Design Engineer to be part of the Postfab CPI Team within GLOBALFOUNDRIES’ Customer Design Enablement organization, located in Sofia, Bulgaria. The CPI Team is responsible to ensure the reliability of GLOBALFOUNDRIES’ technologies in standard package configurations. Part of this mission is the definition, standardization and maintenance of design rules, the design of CPI test chips, the support of our customer’s product designs with design automation, and the creation and maintenance of customer collaterals.
- Drive continuous improvement of existing CPI test structures and
develop new CPI test structures.
- Drive standardization of CPI test structures across GF’s technologies & fabs.
- Continuously increase automation of CPI test vehicle design.
- Manage execution of aligned Design Manual (DM) and Process Design Kit (PDK) improvements/standardization.
- Support the creation of interconnect and crackstop pcells and Design Rule Check (DRC) coding.
- Support creation and maintenance of CPI Design Rule database.
- Create & maintain Packaging & CPI collaterals for customers, including “Design for CPI” customer guideline documentation.
Телефон: 00 359 884 836 308