• A leading analytics platform for private capital and investments
• Client portfolio involving the largest investment companies in the world
• Flat structure and company culture focused on employee development
• Thorough understanding of the company product suite and how its products fit into the organization and its processes;
• Provide product support, address product-related inquiries via email and ensure all client interactions are documented cases in CRM;
• Provide 1st tier functional support for Private i LP investments and reporting;
• Provide 1st tier functional support for Informant product-related questions after the completion of the conversion induction program;
• Coordinate with Technical Operations, Engineering and other departments as needed to provide client solutions.
• Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics or similar;
• 1-2 years of finance, accounting or investment experience;
• Excellent analytical, interpersonal, and organization skills;
• Demonstrated problem-solving skills and strong computer skills;
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills in English;
• portfolio analysis, performance measurement or domain expertise in private capital a plus;
• Training, consulting, or client presentation experience a plus but not required.
What they offer:
• Competitive salary;
• Medical aid;
• Pension enrolment;
• Group risk benefits;
• Employee Assistance Program;
• Tuition reimbursement;
• Fun social and engagement calendar;
• Corporate socially responsible employer.
We thank all interested applicants, but we will only contact a shortlist of them! All applications are confidential. JobTiger is a Bulgarian online job board and licensed recruiting company (License No.2547, 08.06.2018).