Apex Group Ltd., established in Bermuda in 2003, is a global financial services provider. With 50 offices worldwide and 5,000 employees upon the close of announced acquisitions, Apex delivers an extensive range of services to asset managers, capital markets, private clients and family offices. The Group has continually improved and evolved its capabilities to offer a single-source solution through establishing the broadest range of services in the industry including fund services, digital onboarding and bank accounts, depositary, custody and super ManCo services, business services including HR and Payroll and a pioneering ESG Ratings and Advisory service for private companies.
We look to recruit bright, articulate and numerate employees who are not afraid of a challenge and are prepared to work hard and love what they do.
Every employee plays a part in making Apex who we are today and the more that we grow, the more important that becomes. Whatever your career path or specialism Apex provides a global platform to allow you to thrive.
The main objective of this role is to support clients on the daily use of Digital Banking products, as part of the Client Services Team.
Key duties and responsibilities:
• Provide support to clients on the day-to-day use of Digital Banking products and services within the Client Services team;
• To investigate, monitor, record and resolve any queries/issues raised by the client. Queries are received via telephone or email;
• Proactive and ad-hoc reporting: Retrieve and compile data from internal systems for provision to clients on a daily, weekly or monthly basis;
• Record all client queries in appropriate tool;
• Support product and service development.