Working at Cargill is an opportunity to thrive – a place to develop
your career to the fullest while engaging in meaningful work that
makes a positive impact around the globe. You will be proud to work
for a company with a strong history of ethics and a purpose of
nourishing people. We offer a diverse, supportive environment where
you will grow personally and professionally as you learn from some
of the most talented people in your field. We combine 153 years of
experience with new technologies and insights to serve as a trusted
partner for food, agriculture, financial and industrial
In 2014 we established the headquarters for our European shared business services center in Bulgaria. Our center – Cargill Business Services Sofia, who is rapidly growing, won the award for Shared Service Centre of the Year for both 2017 and 2018
• Proactively collect receivable to maintain working capital levels
and ensure invoices are paid according to the set terms
• Build relationships with customers and internal stakeholders such as allocation team, sales organization, customer service, supply chain, and CBS credit risk, and RTR.
• Process of various reports including accounts receivable aging and dispute reports. These are to be distributed to relevant teams within Cargill.
• Organise and participate in regular meetings with the business unit to communicate and escalate account issues and to make action plans going forward.
• Proactively advise the group of any key risk issues regarding a customer.
• Provide feedback on a timely basis to facilitate order release.
• You will work under minimal supervision and independently handle complex clerical, administrative, technical, or customer support issues while referring only the most complex issues to higher-level staff.
• Other duties as assigned