We are Yettel!
Yettel Bulgaria, part of PPF Telecom Group, is a telecommunications company that connects over 3 million customers to people, devices and businesses. Until March 2022, the company operated on the Bulgarian market as Telenor Bulgaria.
We are a company that wants to discover, develop and invest in technology to serve people in the most useful and effective way for them. At Yettel, we believe that a balanced life is a better life. That's why we do everything we can to help people balance the things that matter to them, to make better choices, especially when it comes to technology and its role in our lives.
We want to create the future together with you. That's why we at Yettel are ready to discover and develop your talent and unique skills as we change the world together.
The Project Coordinator is an individual contributor who performs a wide variety of activities to support the team’s work plan (tasks, milestones, & dependencies) and resource needs within and across teams.
This role plays a pivotal part in our commercial team, balancing effective communication and collaboration with an unwavering commitment to meeting project deadlines within our fast-paced and dynamic environment.
Your responsibilities will be:
• Monitor and communicate weekly projects’ status. Track issues and risks
• Measure project/program progress to identify variances from the plan and communicate needed corrections to PM/Program Manager
• Maintain an integrated project plan with team milestones and dependencies within and across teams. Assess and communicate critical path and impacts of moving milestones and dependencies.
• Portfolio Management
• Assists Project Managers to deliver projects within the constraints of scope, time and cost to agreed levels of quality, within the organization’s governance and project management framework.
• Conduct regular project meetings, track project progress, and analyze project data;
• Ensure project commitment to quality and optimal utilization of tools;
• Build and maintain strong relationships and trust with clients through open and interactive communication.
• Collaborate with cross-functional team members and process/system owners to accomplish project tasks and provide regular project updates.
We expect from you:
• Understanding and working knowledge of Project Management methodology, PM tools and processes
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Excellent organizational skills – excels at meeting preparation, facilitation, note-taking/documentation, action item follow-up
• Strong verbal and written communication skills coupled with facilitation expertise to enhance meeting efficiency and inclusivity.
• Ability to negotiate and coach teams for optimal project outcomes,
• Demonstrated ability to monitor, and control a schedule, budget, and scope
• Expert at proactively identifying and resolving project-related challenges
• Ability to work cross-functionally in a challenging environment
• Ability to learn, be a team player and enjoy working in a team-oriented environment.
• Excellent presentation skills
• Skilled in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
• Strong English written and verbal communication skills
• Positive workplace culture where you receive all the support you need from your peers and managers in order to achieve your personal and team goals
• Annual bonus based on your personal performance
• Preferential prices for mobile devices and accessories
• Unlimited mobile services and mobile internet
• Flexible working hours
• Monthly food and gift vouchers
• Transportation allowance
• Additional health insurance
CHALLENGE YOURSELF! DISCOVER NEW OPPORTUNITIES!
Join Yettel now by sending us your up-to-date CV.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted with information about next steps of our selection process.
Applicants are treated with strict confidentiality following the applicable personal data protection legislation.