FXCM Support EAD is a subsidiary of FXCM Group. The FXCM group of companies (collectively, the "FXCM Group") is a leading provider of online foreign exchange (forex) trading, CFD trading, spread betting and related services. Our mission is to inspire global traders with access to the world's largest and most liquid market. By offering the most innovative trading tools, hiring the best trading educators, and meeting strict financial standards to protect trader funds, we strive for the best online trading experience in the market.
Primary responsibilities (not limited to):
• Inspect communications (voice and electronic) to identify misconduct and potential misuse of information
• Perform checks to make sure that company telephone recording systems are in line with compliance requirements
• Perform daily reviews in a timely manner, identify and raise potential issues and document the resolution/course of action
• Maintain statistics and identify patterns for escalation of significant compliance issues and violations
• Perform other job-related duties as assigned