Soitron Bulgaria is part of Soitron Group – a Slovak company,
established in 1991, with HQs in Bratislava and offices in the UK,
Turkey, Romania, Czech Republic, Bulgaria, and Poland. The company
provides services in the area of IT system integration, IT
networking & infrastructure, and IT outsourcing. On a global
scale, Soitron has clients such as Cisco, Lenovo, Microsoft, Avaya,
IBM, HP, DXC, etc.
Currently, we are looking for a professional who would join us and become part of the EMEA Customer Solution Team in the position of Contract Manager.
• Writing, editing, and proofreading content (including RFP submission phase).
• Receiving feedback from different functions, analyzing the request for change or updates. and
deciding together with the pursuit teams and other stakeholders on the appropriate course of
• Maintaining a relationship with the legal counsels in markets and adapting the content of the
GSOW to the latest local requirements.
• Constantly checking with stakeholders (finance, ops, etc.) that the terms of our GSOWs are
aligned to customer’s capabilities, processes, and compliance regulations
• Develop together with pursuit a service only GSOW
• Work together with the NSI teams to make sure the service description is an outcome of the NSI
• Adapt the NSI service description to make the transition from marketing content to content that
can be included in a legal document that we can contract on
• Work together with the proposal managers in the region to make sure the translation of t he
GSOW or SSOW is properly done
Телефон: +359 2 4141 913