PPD, part of Thermo Fisher Scientific, is a leading global contract
research organization providing comprehensive, integrated drug
development, laboratory and lifecycle management services. At PPD,
we are passionate, deliberate, and driven by our purpose- to
We are vital links between an idea for a new medicine and the people who need it. We are the people of PPD clinical research services — thousands of employees in locations worldwide connected by tenacity and passion for our purpose: to improve health. You will be joining a truly collaborative and winning culture as we strive to bend the time and cost curve of delivering life-saving therapies to patients.
Our 4i Values:
Integrity – Innovation – Intensity – Involvement
If you resonate with our 4i values above, and ultimately wish to accelerate the delivery of safe and effective therapeutics for some of the world’s most urgent health needs, submit your application – we’d love to hear from you!
As a Coordinator/Analyst – Technical Solutions within the Global
Operations Finance Department, by leveraging Microsoft tools such
as Excel, SharePoint, Power Platform tools, or SQL and others, the
successful candidate will focus on bringing efficiency and
optimization where possible, supporting the financial and business
objectives. This role involves project management and coordination,
analysis, testing, and implementation support for automated
financial projects including upgrades and enhancements.
• Builds understanding of the processes, operational and financial metrics, and converts business requirements into defining and designing the appropriate technical solutions, working in close collaboration with requestors from various teams across the company
• Participates in and/or coordinates the development of code, tools, queries testing and reporting against various databases, based on user-specified criteria, utilizing diverse skillset including but not limited to Power Automate Flows, Power Apps, Power Pivot/Query, SharePoint, Power BI, VBA, SQL
• Communicates with all key stakeholders on status and progress of tasks/projects with clear action plan and timescales; effectively manages the expectations of stakeholders; creates and maintains project and development documentation
• Owns, maintains, and reworks the designed tools during their lifecycle; participates in new systems/tools integration and/or existing ones’ migration, based on changing needs
• Is alert about innovations/updates across Microsoft Office 365 and the other systems/tools the team uses, as well as changes in the business processes
• Proactively considers and integrates new technologies for process enhancement or development initiatives
• Explores possible synergies across processes and standardization across different deliverables
• Serves as a technical mentor to team members within the wider team