• A leading analytics platform for private capital and investments
• Client portfolio involving the largest investment companies in the world
• Flat structure and company culture focused on employee development
• Design, Coding and Code review of new and existing product initiatives;
• Develop resilient solutions using best practices;
• Assist with the move of the existing CRM tool to a MS Dynamics 365;
• Understand the architecture of the CRM application and maintain it;
• Work on automation of the inflow of data from other tools/applications;
• Support and/or carry out any necessary enhancements, adding additional modules or troubleshooting of the CRM tool;
• Work on the source code and build solutions for CRM Online and other Microsoft Cloud Services;
• Support and/or carry out future integrations with other MS tools used or introduced in the organization;
• Strive to enhance programming skills and learn new technologies;
• Ad hoc tasks as required by the management;
• Meet personal and team deadlines through collaboration with the team.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Mathematics, Finance or equivalent job experience;
• At least 4 years of Information Technology experience;
• Experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM skill.
• At least 2 years of experience in Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online Experience;
• At least 2 years of experience in development, configuration, solutions evaluation, validation and deployment in SCRUM team;
• At least 2 years of experience in capturing requirements related to internal/external consulting, documenting, and mapping current business process;
• At least 2 years of experience in creating requirement specifications based on Architecture, Design, Detailing of Processes;
• Planning and Prioritization skills;
• Analytical skills.
What they offer:
• Competitive salary;
• Medical aid;
• Pension enrolment;
• Group risk benefits;
• Employee Assistance Program;
• Tuition reimbursement;
• Fun social and engagement calendar;
• Corporate socially responsible employer.
We thank all interested applicants, but we will only contact a shortlist of them! All applications are confidential. JobTiger is a Bulgarian online job board and licensed recruiting company (License No.2547, 08.06.2018).