PPD, part of Thermo Fisher Scientific, is a leading global contract
research organization providing comprehensive, integrated drug
development, laboratory and lifecycle management services. At PPD,
we are passionate, deliberate, and driven by our purpose - to
We are vital links between an idea for new medicine and the people who need it. We are the people of PPD clinical research services — thousands of employees in locations worldwide connected by tenacity and passion for our purpose: to improve health. You will be joining a truly collaborative and winning culture as we strive to bend the time and cost curve of delivering life-saving therapies to patients.
Medical Communications is truly an exceptional area at PPD clinical research services. We work to improve patient health by supplying top-quality medical information services to our clients, patients and healthcare providers. We engage with healthcare professionals, regulatory agencies and pharmaceutical clients to help them navigate regulatory and compliance requirements around the world.
The Customer Assistance Specialist provides high-quality customer service to client customers including consumers, health care professionals (HCPs), and client personnel. Documents interactions according to PPD and client guidelines. Identifies adverse events (AEs) and product complaints (PCs). Processes fulfillment (e.g., mail, fax, e-mail) and perform administrative responsibilities as needed.
• Provides high-quality customer service to clients such as: customers, consumers, health care professionals (HCP), and others
• Documents customer interactions according to PPD and client guidelines. Identifies AEs events and PCs.
• Maintains knowledge of policies and procedures including: client products, SOPs, protocols, GCPs, and all applicable regulatory requirements.
• Responding to non-medical information questions and processing of medical information requests (such as fulfillment, availability, device support)
• Performs line checks and system verifications, and generate reports.
• Performs other duties as assigned by the management team.